Saturday 16 February 2013

Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Popcorn


I don't normally post recipes on iScandineighbour but this dark chocolate and sea salt popcorn was so delicious and so incredibly easy I had to share it with you. 






Heat three table spoons of neutral oil in a deep based pan.

Pour in a large handful of un popped corn kernels, put the lid on, a have a shake.

I like to keep the corn fairly mobile when it cooks to avoid burning any on the bottom of the pain as the heat starts to build so I shake the pan frequently to loosen the bottom.

Meanwhile melt some 70% dark chocolate, gently, in which ever way suits you best. I do mine in a small pan on a very low heat.

Turn out the now popped corn onto a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Pour over the melted chocolate in as even as distribution as possible.

Finally sprinkle just crushed flakes of pure sea salt over the popcorn and leave to set.

I challenge you not to eat it all in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment